Our Mission: The HMS and SPH Subrecipient Monitoring Committees are dedicated to helping Harvard's Longwood research community comply with federal regulations and university policies that govern subrecipient monitoring.
The Committees support departments with the following activities:
- Risk assessment of proposed subrecipients;
- Providing input on subrecipient monitoring plans upon request;
- Developing tools and guidance documents to facilitate risk assessment and ongoing monitoring;
- Related education and outreach;
- Collaborative problem-solving;
- Escalation of concerns relating to subrecipients to the University-wide Subrecipient Monitoring Committee;
- Providing consistent answers to subrecipient monitoring questions by obtaining input from relevant Longwood representatives.
Please click below for information on the appropriate school-level committee. In addition, please see the sidebar for additional resources for all Longwood Area schools and University-wide resources.