The Research Administration Support Team (RAST) was formed in response to departmental requests for highly-trained research administration professionals who can alleviate workload during peak periods and to help cover vacancies. The RAST team can provide immediate assistance to Harvard Chan School departments and centers in the following areas:
- filling short- and medium-term research administration vacancies.
- providing support during heavy proposal submission deadlines.
- aiding in the development of large-scale collaborative proposals.
- providing audit preparation services.
- consulting and supporting special pre and/or post-award research administration projects.
- on-boarding, mentoring and coaching of new research administrators.
- assuming all duties associated with the pre-award grant applications process for departments who elect to be part of that model.
Please email Angela Brazeau at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the services of a RAST project manager.