G-2-P transition - what if I have an over-expenditure on the G-Account fund that I was expecting to use the non-competing continuation award funds to cover?

Submit a request for pre-award authorization for the new P-Subaccount Fund if necessary to cover project costs incurred prior to the start date of the transition budget period.  After the pre-award authorization is complete, you can process journal adjustments.