“GMAS Basics & Requests” will provide attendees with an introduction to Harvard’s Grants Management Application Suite (GMAS) and how it is used to manage sponsored projects.
The following topics will be covered during the full day session:
• Basic system navigation
• Overview of the content housed within the system
• How to access different project data elements
• Project creation using the request guided steps
• How to route proposals for review and sign off
• Review of all the request types available and guidance on when they should be used
• Project security
• Portfolio management tools
GMAS Basics & Requests training is intended for individuals in departments who have responsibility for creating or reviewing proposals for routing to central sponsored submitting offices or individuals from central offices who have responsibility for entering or reviewing proposal data in GMAS.
• Please see the instructions for registering via the Harvard Training Portal by clicking here.
• The workshop is free to all. However, you will be required to input a 33-digit Harvard account number because a $75 fee will be charged if a participant cancels less than three business days before the workshop.You will receive a confirmation from Harvard’s Center for Workplace Development within 24 hours. A reminder will also be sent about a week prior to the session.