The Research Administration Support Team (RAST) was formed in response to departmental requests for highly-trained research administration professionals who can alleviate workload during peak periods and to help cover vacancies. The RAST is a fee based service that provides immediate assistance to SPH & HMS departments, centers and central offices by:
- filling short- and medium-term research administration vacancies.
- providing support during heavy proposal submission deadlines.
- aiding in the development of large-scale collaborative proposals.
- providing audit preparation services.
- consulting and supporting special pre and/or post-award research administration projects.
- on-boarding, mentoring and coaching of new research administrators.