G-2-P transition - how can I tell an award wil transition?

  1. As a general rule, awards for which the current competing segment was awarded prior to October 1, 2013 and that will be receiving continuation funding in FY16 (after 10/1/2015) will be affected by the transition.  This means that primarily awards receiving the 4th or 5th year of funding in a competing segment will be impacted.  You can also tell by looking at the most recent NoA.  If the award still indicates that the award is under the G (Pooled) account type (see 3.b below), the award will need to be transitioned in FY16.
Read moreG-2-P transition - how can I tell an award wil transition?

How should I now refer to HSPH?

Always refer to formerly called HSPH as the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. If there are reasons to call for a shortened name, please contact Eileen Nielsen to determine the most appropriate name usage.

When can I use Billing Agreement?

Billing Agreement (BA) is appropriate when an investigator has:

  • a dual appointment,and
  • is performing work on an awarded research grant or contract at the institution that is not the investigator's primary institution.

Please contact you SPA rep for further details.